Special Issue “Artificial Intelligence and Mathematical Models Applied in Optimal Dispatch of Smart Grids”
A special issue of Energies (ISSN 1996-1073).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 20 July 2020.
In this Special Issue, we invite original and unpublished research work in areas including (but not limited to):
- Optimal techno-economic dispatch of smart grids and virtual power plants
- Mathematical models for integration of distributed energy resources and demand in electricity markets
- Aggregated flexible electricity consumption and generation
- Real implementation of virtual power plants
- Optimization methods for managing uncertainties from renewable energy sources in smart grid dispatch
- Big data and machine learning in smart grid operation
- Multi-agent systems for smart grid dispatch
- Energy management systems for coordinating power flow between generators, loads and storage
- Provision of ancillary services by smart grids
Prof. Dr. Jose M. Yusta
Presentation “Advances in vulnerability assessment of coupled gas and electricity transmission networks by using graph theory”
Presentation “Advances in vulnerability assessment of coupled gas and electricity transmission networks by using graph theory”, JOSE M. YUSTA, 56th ESReDA Seminar On Critical Services continuity, Resilience and Security, Linz (Austria), May 2019
Final project report – Scale-free networks for analysis of vulnerability and resilience of interdependent infrastructures
We have developed a research project between 2017 and 2019 to assess the vulnerability of gas and electricity transmission infrastructures in Spain.
FINAL PROJECT REPORT – DOWNLOAD HERE
PROJECT TITLE: Scale-free networks for analysis of vulnerability and resilience of interdependent infrastructures
Presentation: “Contribution of disruptive technologies to national energy security“, JOSE M. YUSTA, XXI SEMINARIO ECONOMIA Y DEFENSA, 11-13 March 2019, organized by Academia General Militar de Zaragoza and Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain > (FULL PROGRAM HERE)
Presentation “Interdependence between energy infrastructures: evaluation of the robustness of gas and electricity networks in the face of deliberate threats”, JOSE M. YUSTA, National Spanish Conference R&D in Defense and Security (DESEI+D), Valladolid, Spain, 20th November 2018
Presentation: “Vulnerability of interdependent critical energy infrastructures”, JOSE M. YUSTA, XX SEMINARIO ECONOMIA Y DEFENSA, 21-23 March 2018, organized by Academia General Militar de Zaragoza and Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain > (FULL PROGRAM HERE)